CSAs and Farmers Markets
Community Supported Agriculture (CSAs):
There are four CSAs that grow at the Farley Center Farm Incubator: Los Jalapeños CSA and the Yee Circle Farm CSA are both endorsed by the FairShare CSA Coalition and eligible for HMO rebates. The Siamese Farmer, is new in 2016 and approved for medical insurance reimbursement from GHC and Physicians Plus. Lovefood CSA is also new at Farley in 2016. All four CSAs are Certified Organic, and provide a combination of specialty crops and well-known vegetables for about 20 weeks.
Market Share at St. Mary's Hospital Farm Stand
Support your farmers early in the year and choose your own produce all season long. How it works:
- Purchase one or more $50 punch cards this spring (available at St Mary's farm stand) or purchase online.
- Bring your card to St Mary's Farley Center farm stand any week during the season
- Choose the vegetables you want for that week
- Get your card punched for the value of the vegetables
- Each $50 card has a $55 value
- Up to $200 of produce at no cost to you-- reimbursed by your HMO! (GHC or Physicians Plus)
- Hilldale Market: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 7am - 1 pm Hilldale Mall -- May - November 5th outdoors in rear parking lot; November - April inside Hilldale Shopping Center
- Northside Farmers' Market: Sundays, 8:30am - 12:30. Northside TownCenter, Sherman at Northport
- Dane County Public Health East Washington Market Stand: Thursdays, 11am-5pm. 2705 East Washington Avenue
- St. Mary’s Hospital Farm Stand: Wednesdays, 11:30am-3:00pm in the Gardens of St. Mary's Hospital, 700 S. Brooks St, Madison WI