CSAs and Farmers Markets
Community Supported Agriculture (CSAs): There are two collaborative CSAs that grow at the Farley Center Farm Incubator. Los Jalapenos and Spring Rose Growers Cooperative CSA.
You can still sign up for the Spring Rose Grower's Cooperative CSA, click here for more information.
Along with specialty items, the CSAs include your favorite seasonal vegetables such as spinach, cilantro, radishes, lettuce, green beans, scallions, carrots, cucumbers, garlic, beets, sugar snap peas, Swiss chard, onions, potatoes, squash, broccoli, and tomatoes. Read about last year's CSA in this Isthmus article.
Market Share at St. Mary's Hospital Farm Stand
Support your farmers early in the year and choose your own produce all season long. How it works:
- Purchase one or more $50 punch cards this spring (available at St Mary's farm stand)
- Bring your card to St Mary's Farley Center farm stand any week during the season
- Choose the vegetables you want for that week
- Get your card punched for the value of the vegetables
- Each $50 card has a $55 value
- Up to $200 of produce at no cost to you-- reimbursed by your HMO! (GHC or Physicians Plus)
- For information about St. Mary’s farm stand punch card, please email Cella.
- Hilldale Market: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 7am - 1 pm Hilldale Mall -- May - November 5th outdoors in rear parking lot; November - April inside Hilldale Shopping Center
- Northside Farmers' Market: Sundays, 8:30am - 12:30. Northside TownCenter, Sherman at Northport
- Dane County Public Health East Washington Market Stand: Thursdays, 11am-5pm. 2705 East Washington Avenue
- VA Hospital Farm Stand: Tuesdays, 11:00am-4:00pm. Hospital Courtyard, 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI
- St. Mary’s Hospital Farm Stand: Wednesdays, 11:30am-4:00pm. Brooks St. Entrance, St. Mary’s Hospital, 500 S. Park St., Madison, WI
- Meriter Hospital Farm Stand: Thursdays, 2pm-5:30pm. Brook Street entrance, Meriter Hospital, 202 S Park St., Madison, WI