CSAs and Farmers Markets
Along with specialty items, the CSAs include your favorite seasonal vegetables such as spinach, cilantro, radishes, lettuce, green beans, scallions, carrots, cucumbers, garlic, beets, sugar snap peas, swisschard, onions, potatoes, squash, broccoli, and tomatoes. Read about last year's CSA in this Isthmus article.
Register HERE for the Los Jalapeños CSA
Support your farmers early in the year and choose your own produce all season long.
- Purchase one or more $50 punch cards this spring
- Bring your card to a Farley Center farm stand any week during the season
- Choose the vegetables you want for that week
- Get your card punched for the value of the vegetables
- Each $50 card has a $55 value
- Up to $200 of produce at no cost to you-- reimbursed by your HMO! (GHC or Physicians Plus)
- For a Los Jalapeños farm stand punch card, please click the CSA registration link above.
- Hilldale Market: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 7am - 1 pm Hilldale Mall -- May - November 5th outdoors in rear parking lot; November - April inside Hilldale Shopping Center
- Northside Farmers' Market: Sundays, 8:30am - 12:30. Northside TownCenter, Sherman at Northport
- Dane County Public Health East Washington Market Stand: Thursdays. 2705 East Washington Avenue
- VA Hospital Farm Stand: Tuesdays, 11:00am-4:00pm. Hospital Courtyard, 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI
- St. Mary’s Hospital Farm Stand: Wednesdays, 11:30am-4:00pm. Brooks St. Entrance, St. Mary’s Hospital, 500 S. Park St., Madison, WI